Welcome to Cricket Castle Forums

Hello there! Let me tell you that you are currently browsing the website as a guest. This limits you from posting in our community, joining in the cricket discussions and debates, downloading cricket modifications and gaining access to all the other features which our members have! Being a member is completely free, hence, I urge you to register (will take you maximum 2 minutes!) to gain access to all the features for free!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

MCL T20 PATCH FOR CRICKET 2007

Question

CAN ANY ONE MAKE THE MASTERS CHAMPIONS LEAGUE PATCH FOR CRICKET 2007

Recently there was kits only available please make MCL T20 patch

1 answer to this question

6 hours ago, Naveenkumar SRN said:

CAN ANY ONE MAKE THE MASTERS CHAMPIONS LEAGUE PATCH FOR CRICKET 2007

Recently there was kits only available please make MCL T20 patch

Don't mind, but MCLT20 is in our low priority list. We are working hard for EA Sports Cricket 2016 patch. The patch is almost over and I am personally upgrading my PC to make the video, render it and make a gameplay video too for it. We have also completed PSL T20 Patch which is yet to be published.

VIVO IPL 2016 Patch for EA Sports Cricket07 should be arriving soon, and the work will start as soon as we are completely done with Cricket16 Patch (most probably when the IPL starts).

We appreciate your patience, stay active in our forums, follow us on twitter, like us on Facebook and subscribe to our website to stay updated with the latest patches and EA Sports Cricket07 content.

Hope this helps.