Home Cricket Patches 2017 EA Sports IPL 5 Sub Patch For EA Sports Cricket 2012 Patch

EA Sports IPL 5 Sub Patch For EA Sports Cricket 2012 Patch

5 min read
103

EA Sports IPL 5 Sub Patch For EA Sports Cricket 2012 Patch

Ahem Ahem, Hello World! This is OMGAyush Productions again with Addon/Module for his ultra successful patch “EA Sports Cricket 2012” . This module adds the IPL Fixtures, Kits, Stadiums, Matches and all the IPL 5 experience in your Cricket 2012 Patch provided by OMGAyush Productions! Amazing right? Play cricket at your homes!

DLF Indian Premier League 2012 (IPL-5) Patch for EA Cricket 2007 + Cricket 2012 Patch by ‘A’ Unit Studios

The #1 IPL Latest Patch released by OMGAyush with the assistance of ‘A’ Unit Studios. With realistic faces, bats, kits, stadiums, it has touched the skies with is blazing popularity. The original HD 1080p video of OMGAyush Productions On EA Sports Cricket 2012 IPL 5 Patch has been reuploaded 9 times by idiotic users. Anyways here’s the advantage of our download file:

•The download is provided by MediaFire and is 100% authentic. You may trust it.
•The game is 100% Virus Free!
•The game is 100% of NO COST!
•The game has NO Ads in it!
• Includes Direct Download Magnet Link Torrents!

Features:

• IPL Menu!
• IPL Stadiums (All 9!)
• Ultimate 256 Bats! (assigned to the dedicated players)
• IPL Menu Overlays
• Small in size (48mb only)
• And more surprises awaiting!

Gameplay Video:

Installation Guide:

How To Install?

Just read the “READ_ME” File provided with the download. All the steps are explained. Before you download, make sure that you have the requirements!

How To Play?

*Launch Game with OMGAyush Cric12.exe.
1. Load the U-IPL5 Roster first
2. Go to Tournaments
3. Then Click on DOMESTIC
4. Then go to ENGLISH/INDIAN Cricket
5. Select IPL Trophy
6. Set fixtures as “2006” overs as “20”
7. Select User Team & Start playing DLF Indian Premier League 2012 with Actual Fixtures.

Requirements:

✔ You must have install EA Cricket 2007 PC Game : Click Here To Check It Out!
✔ You have to install Cricket 2012 Mega Patch :  Click Here To Check It Out!
(Otherwise this patch will not work)

After Downloading the both above links..

• Just right click on any downloaded file and click on extract…..
  • Run the setup file “IPL-V.exe” and install it to your Cricket 2007 Root directory.
  • Then load the Roster “U-IPL5” for playing IPL-2012 as well as Cricket 2012 Mega Game Matches and enjoy it…

Below Screenshots are Game-Play Reviews/Actions of DLF IPL 2012 Patch!

Click on the images to enlargen them:

✔ The IPL 5 Patch: Click here to download!  [Password: omgayush]
✔ Complete Cricket 12 Patch:  Click Here To Download!

You may also download the torrent if you don’t want to download those files:

Please Seed For Other Downloaders! Enjoy the Game and Let them enjoy download!
Enjoy Playing the DLF IPL-2012 for EA Cricket 2007 PC Game & Cricket 2012 Patch.
If need any type of assistance then comments without any hesitation…
Your feedback will be appreciation for us.

EA Sports IPL 5 Sub Patch For EA Sports Cricket 2012 Patch
Load More In Cricket Patches 2017

No Comments

1. Yash Utpat

12th September 2013 at 10:39 am

I got it the real order of MI in IPL the roster pack of that

2. ayush

15th September 2013 at 8:40 am

Hey Ayush do we have to start the game with omg ayush cricket 12 or oap cric 12….ans quickly…

3. ayush

15th September 2013 at 8:40 am

4. ayush

15th September 2013 at 8:40 am

5. deepak

27th September 2013 at 8:14 am

ayush yrr mujhe download karna nhi aata but mujhe yeg game chaiye yrr… mein bht bada fan hoo gaya hunn jab se tumne yeh game banaye hai plzz batao yrr kahan se milegi game online kahan se kharidun…reply fast yrrr

6. deepak

27th September 2013 at 8:14 am

7. deepak

27th September 2013 at 8:14 am

8. Kannan

6th October 2013 at 12:37 pm

Its space is too small 42 MB something and too good,i like it.

9. Kannan

6th October 2013 at 12:37 pm

Its space is too small 42 MB something and too good,i like it.

10. Kannan

6th October 2013 at 12:37 pm

Its space is too small 42 MB something and too good,i like it.

11. Abdullah

30th December 2013 at 6:44 pm

hi my stumps,overlays are of same old cricket 07
    earlier in ur patch they r different but after some days they change to cricket 07 gfx set and overlay

• Gary

5th June 2014 at 8:36 am

HEy donot play with the ball icon cricket 07.. play with a unit symbol

12. Abdullah

30th December 2013 at 6:44 pm

hi my stumps,overlays are of same old cricket 07

13. Aditya Sawant

16th January 2014 at 5:25 pm

why is ipl5 showing english county teams?
    Also I am not able to play bbl. The moment i select team and continue it simulates automatically and shows an english county team winning the state season.
    Also IPL showed a fixture Mumbai Indian vs Glamorgan.
    And Australian state season is corrupted. The game crashes.

14. Aditya Sawant

16th January 2014 at 5:25 pm

why is ipl5 showing english county teams?
    Also IPL showed a fixture Mumbai Indian vs Glamorgan.
    And Australian state season is corrupted. The game crashes.

15. Aditya Sawant

16th January 2014 at 5:25 pm

why is ipl5 showing english county teams?
    Also IPL showed a fixture Mumbai Indian vs Glamorgan.
    And Australian state season is corrupted. The game crashes.

16. shivang

30th March 2014 at 5:58 am

how can i download cricket 12 patch when i am clicking on the link it is showing blog not found

17. shivang

30th March 2014 at 5:58 am

18. shivang

30th March 2014 at 5:58 am

19. Muhammad Usman Ghani

31st March 2014 at 4:27 am

i installed ipl 5 patch for ea sports cricket 07 but when i started the game, i got the error
    abort message: 9dd4d6d78c76d21d1835dc8078410350.fsh is stopped

why?

20. Muhammad Usman Ghani

31st March 2014 at 4:27 am

abort message: 9dd4d6d78c76d21d1835dc8078410350.fsh is stopped

why?

21. Muhammad Usman Ghani

31st March 2014 at 4:27 am

abort message: 9dd4d6d78c76d21d1835dc8078410350.fsh is stopped

why?

22. Navneet bora

5th May 2014 at 4:51 pm

Dear Ayush,
    This is best game I’ve ever played because of small size it is downloading fast and I’ve not downloaded zax-batpack . But still it works well.from my side 5 star keep making more Games.

But one problem I’am playing without loading rosters . But when I load the roster and when game starts it shows a “ async load error ” please help me ! If u can’t no problem I can play without rosters .

A big thanks to you . Finalllly I got my IPL

• SataN

7th June 2014 at 7:05 pm

Hey Navneet, I’m sorry for the late response. With all the new patches we’ve been making (recently IPL 7 Patch) – I’m not getting the time to check out the previous patches.

Well, I’m definitely sure if you follow the steps correctly – you can play the game error free. Make sure you install the ZAX256 BatPack – without that you will keep getting errors. If you download and install that, you can enjoy your game with realistic names and bats, and error-free.

• Navneet bora

6th August 2014 at 2:32 pm

Thanks I hope installing zax-willows pack will work and again thanks for you advice

23. Navneet bora

5th May 2014 at 4:51 pm

Dear Ayush,

A big thanks to you . Finalllly I got my IPL????

24. Navneet bora

6th August 2014 at 2:39 pm

One more problem Ayush plz help
    After your advice I’ve downloaded zax-willows batpack but after loading rosters and then when I start game. in first innings it works best but when second inning starts it is freezed plz helps

25. Navneet bora