Home Cricket Games 2017 EA Sports Cricket07 King’s Gameplay Patch v2 for EA Sports Cricket07 Free Download

King’s Gameplay Patch v2 for EA Sports Cricket07 Free Download

2 min read

King’s Gameplay Patch v2 for EA Sports Cricket07 Free Download

King’s Gameplay Patch v2 is exclusively made for Cricket 07 lovers. This gameplay Patch adds life to Cricket 07 gaming considering its compatibity with all forms of Cricket i.e Test/ODI/T20.
Installation:
  • Extract “King’s Gameplay V2″ rar file , then copy all files from King’s Gameplay V2 folder and paste into cricket root directory [ C:Program FilesEA SPORTSEA SPORTS(TM) Cricket 07 ]
  • Before Copy and and paste my Gameplay take Backup on your old gameplay and Delete your all old gameplay files from cricket root directory.
  • Don’t mingle my gameplay files with other gameplay files bcoz you maynot get realistic gameplay
  • Run Game and Play game with Realistic gameplay
Needed:
  • My Gameplay finely work on with AbBh Modified Cricket07 exe..
  • You will Download AbBh Modified Cricket07 exe here –> AbBh Modified Cricket07 exe
Features:
  • Cpu can bat depends on situation.
  • Starting Power play overs cpu run rate above 8 and middle over 5, late few overs 10.You can limit Cpu run rate by bowling good length ball.
  • Edges also possible and Its depending on pitch type.
  • You can hit flat six and also out of ground sixes.
  • Gameplay Suitable to All three Formats(TEST,ODI,T20)

Download Link

Download King's Gameplay Patch v2

Do drop your views in comments below about this gameplay patch!

King’s Gameplay Patch v2 for EA Sports Cricket07 Free Download
Load More In EA Sports Cricket07

20 Comments

1. Gary

18th April 2014 at 4:51 pm

Please explain it clearly. Can we install it in the Cricket 07 only? Not cric12? Please explain the installation steps clearly. Thanks in Advance

• SataN

19th April 2014 at 7:14 am

Hello Gary,
      Yes. This works with Cricket12. But as you know, Cricket 12 already has a gameplay patch, so it is not recommended to use King’s Gameplay Patch v2 – because the two gameplay patches will collide, which might result in crashes or unrealistic gameplay – what I mean is that you can’t have the full experience.

But however, this patch will work extremely fine with clean Cricket07. You may try this with cricket12, but before taking that initiative do take a backup of all the files in your root folder 😉 Do tell me your experience.

• Gary

19th April 2014 at 7:20 am

Thanks , man . 🙂

• Gary

19th April 2014 at 7:21 am

Forgot to ask how to use abbh mod ?

• SataN

19th April 2014 at 7:30 am

Just install the patch, copy the mod (exe) file to desktop, and run it. You’re done. No installation is required for the mod and it is compatible with every patch.

• Gary

19th April 2014 at 7:32 am

Thanks…. Will try it soon

• Gary

19th April 2014 at 8:00 am

Look. I downloaded a fresh Cricket 07. Then i copied the files of King’s Gameplay Patch V2 . Then I started the Game with a symbol of a BATSMAN HITTING A BALL. It crashes in between . Now tell me what to do.

• SataN

19th April 2014 at 12:37 pm

If you are experiencing errors, restore the backup that I told you to do. And/or use default Cricket07.exe – the game with a ball symbol.

• Gary

19th April 2014 at 3:36 pm

Does the game looks same or changed?

2. Gary

18th April 2014 at 4:51 pm

• Ayush

19th April 2014 at 7:14 am

Hello Gary,

• Gary

19th April 2014 at 7:20 am

Thanks , man . 🙂

• Gary

19th April 2014 at 7:21 am

Forgot to ask how to use abbh mod ?

• Ayush

19th April 2014 at 7:30 am

• Gary

19th April 2014 at 7:32 am

Thanks…. Will try it soon

• Gary

19th April 2014 at 8:00 am

3. Arul Vnayk

4th May 2014 at 5:40 pm

HI! i have a mind blowing doubt, I am already using kings gameplay v1. Can i use this patch over it? will it cause any prob! please help me! thanks in advance!

• gopalkrishnan